1.18.2013

An Intro to JPOP

So, for those of you who don't know, I'm a huge JPOP fan. Today one of my favorite groups from Hello! Project released a new music video and that group is named ℃-ute.

The group is an all-female group consisting of five lovely ladies ranging in age from 16 to 20. You can find out more about them from their office page on Hello! Project's website. This website is entirely in Japanese, but you can navigate it easily if you hover over links and look at what the link will take you too. I will link it here!

And now to embed the video!



This has been your dose of JPOP for Friday. <3

I might make this a weekly thing where I post a new song each week. We shall see! :) If you like these kinds of topics let me know in the comments below.

Peace, love, and green tea <3

~ Domo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post!