5.02.2013

My PC Overview (With Links & Pictures)

This is a post dedicated to the haul of components for my custom PC build (2011) after a hard drive failure.










Current Specs:
  • Windows 7 SP1, AMD Phenom II X4 3.4 GHz, 16GB RAM @ 1333 MHz, SanDisk 128GB SSD (OS & Games Only), Western Digital 1TB HDD (All Other Files)
The products purchased by me for my current PC build (including accessories) are:

Products not mentioned including my RAM, video card, and CPU were gifts from my boyfriend. Those products can be found on Newegg as well.
The only upgrade in the near future is a new motherboard so I can take full advantage of the USB 3.0 port in the front of my case. This is the motherboard I'm thinking about getting:
Overall I'm very happy with my PC build and upgrades. In the future I hope to take advantage of all the newest graphic cards and CPUs to make my gaming experience as awesome as possible.

Until next time friends, peace, love, and green tea <3

~ Domo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post!