3.29.2013

Domo's Music Domain #5: The Used - Blue & Yellow (song)

The song I've been listening to a lot lately has been "Blue and Yellow" preformed by The Used. The Used is a band I've been listening to for a about four years now. What I like most about this song is the lyrics, they just seem to really make me appreciate my best friend.

To me "Blue and Yellow" perfectly explains the friendship I have with two of my closest friends. We're close, can tell each other anything, and won't find anyone else as supportive and understanding as we are with each other. This level of friendship is rare and beautiful, just like the lyrics of this song.

When you examine the lyrics, you can instantly tell that the artist (Bert) has strong feelings towards the person or people he's singing about. He knows his friendship can outlast any "bad blood" because this friendship is so intense and loving and rare. The emotion in the recording is enough to make it my favorite song; the meaningful lyrics are an added bonus for me.

I wanted embed the official music video, but it is no longer on The Used OfficialYouTube Channel.

I hope you enjoyed this short post.

Until next time friends, peace, love, and green tea <3

~ Domo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post!