3.21.2013

Product Review: Johnson's Hand & Face Wipes

I'm a new Mom, so I try a lot of products, looking for one that will work for Eli and I. There are a few products I've found myself buying repeatedly and Johnson's Hand & Face Wipes is one of them.

Before I begin, I want to make clear that this post is not sponsored and I purchased the wipes with my own money. I want to share this product with everyone because it is inexpensive, accessible, and works as it's supposed to.

Here are a look at the front and back of the package.



I've been using these wipes since November 2012 when I went to Target looking for baby wipes with a "pop top". These were in the same aisle, so I decided to give them a try. Eli doesn't have particularly sensitive skin and I was tired of using baby wipes on his face and hands everyday. Johnson's baby wipes were regularly priced at $2.49, so even if I didn't like them, I'd payed less than $3 for them.

I first used them before I reached home with Eli. He had managed to get cookie all over his face and hands. I opened the pack in the store and immediately noticed the pleasant smell. The wipes were moist, but not drenched in the solution, and the texture was very soft and moisturizing. I was able to wipe Eli's face and hands using both sides of the cloth, even though he fought me the entire time. I could also open and close the package one-handed, a huge plus when you're struggling with an infant. Any convenience is welcomed here!

I used these wipes for about a week and Eli didn't break out at all. After that, I bought five at a time from Drugstore.com and that would last me about three months.

There is one problem with these wipes and that is that constantly opening the pack caused the wipes to dry a bit around the third week of use. My advice is to use these wipes as soon as you get them to yield the best results.

Places you can find these wipes are:

Walmart - $2.47 for 1 or $8.00 for 4 packs (The Best Value Yet!)

I hope you enjoyed my review! Please let me know if you'd like to continue seeing reviews on this blog.

Until next time friends, peace, love, and green tea <3

~ Domo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post!