3.08.2013

Domo's Music Domain #2 - ℃-ute Releases Another Remixed Favorite!

℃-ute has released a second remixed video this week. This time it's 『都会っ子 純情』 (2012 神聖なるVer.) or Tokaikko Junjou (2012 Shinseinaru Version). I personally love the hearing the updated vocals because once again as the group lost members and their voices matured, the song didn't seem to fit anymore with their new image.

Now, as much as I love the updated vocals, I cannot stand the choreography nor the cheaply produced set in the background. Mai Hagiwara, the youngest member of  ℃-ute dances awkwardly in the beginning of the video and also speaks the first few lines of the song, previously spoken by Maimi Yajima. Mai Mai's voice is still too soft to get the reaction that Maimi's voice always had with those lines. Sometimes change is good, this time, I wished they'd left that part of the song alone.

Here are both the old single and new remixed version for your comparison. Let me know what you think in the comments down below.


『都会っ子 純情』 (MV)



『都会っ子 純情』 (2012 神聖なるVer.)



Until next time friends, peace, love, and green tea <3

~ Domo ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post!