12.21.2013

Sanity Savers: Series Intro

Hey There!

This post is way overdue and to make up for that I've put in the time to test out a few more methods of staying organized. Thanks for sticking with me!

This post is dedicated to those of us who struggle to stay organized. Whether we've misplaced our weekly planner or cannot remember where that sticky note is with our new password on it even after the third password reset in a week, we never give up on trying to do it all and keeping track of it too!


I've always been a person who loves to write and while schooling has made writing less of a hobby for me and more like a job, I do find that writing is the best way for me to combat my forgetfulness.

I am a huge fan of sticky notes, memo pads, notebooks, and cell phone based note/list apps. I even have a few draws in my desk dedicated to my office supply fetish! 



What I like most about having so many choices for documenting what I need to get done is that my stash can accommodate any situation. 

If I need to take notes on an ongoing project, I have a notebook dedicated to it. If I need to jot down a number and my cell phone isn't nearby or it's dead, I have a cute, bright memo pad or some sticky notes. And if I don't have a pen and I need to write down an idea or random thought while I’m on public transit or out and about, there's an app I can use on my cell.

There are so many ways to be organized that it can become overwhelming just trying to find what method works best for you. And that's what this series is all about, trying to find which methods work best for you.

Now that you're a parent, keeping track of paperwork and appointments is more important than ever. Getting organized can be tough in the beginning, but you'll thank yourself later when you don't have to scramble around looking for anything.

You have enough stress in your life, don't add disorganization to it.


Until next time,

~ Domonique ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post!