2.07.2014

Mini Beauty Haul + Reviews - January 2014

Hello There!

Long time, no haul.

Today I have a small beauty-related haul for you and my thoughts on a few products I've been using for the last few months.


The first item I purchased is an eight color eyeshadow palette from the Eye Appeal Shadow Collection by Black Radiance in Downtown Browns.

Photo Credit: Target

I've been using this for about a month now and I love how pigmented the colors are. The quality of the palette is comparable to that of the Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection palettes. What I like most about this product is that the neutral shades are perfect for wearing everyday, even during a quick trip to the drugstore! I purchased this eight shadow palette in-store at my local RiteAid for $4.99 and you can also find it online at Target for $2.00 more ($6.99).


My next product is also from Black Radiance and it is the Clear Mascara & Brow Tamer in Perfectly Clear.

Photo Credit: Black Radiance


I just bought this product about a week ago, but I am already loving it! I have very sparse brows, so I fill them in at the ends, but halfway through my day my brows would be rubbed away. This clear gel keeps my hairs in place and the eyebrow pencil I use to fill my brows in stays intact all day until I wash my face. I also use this product before I apply mascara to my eyelashes. I can see a difference in how defined each lash is when I use this on them There's no clumping whatsoever. I also purchased this at my local RiteAid and it costed me $2.99. It can also be purchased online here for the same price.


My last beauty product is used in multiple ways in my home and has been a life saver for my family. This miracle product is the Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly in Cocoa Butter by Vaseline.

Photo Credit: Vaseline
The reason I love this product so much is because Eli, my son, has G6PDD and recently started having allergic reactions to everything I used on his skin and almost anything he consumed. Eli's legs and thighs became so dry and scarred from the lack of moisture and scratching. Vaseline's petroleum jelly happens to be one product he can use which doesn't contain any kinds of alcohol or coloring. After taking a steroid for five days, no usage of harmful products to his body, and more fluid intake, Eli's legs have begun to retain moisture again. I purchased this product at my local RiteAid for $3.99 and it can be purchased online here for the same price.

That's it for now! I hope you enjoyed this post.


Until Next Time Friends,

♥ Domonique ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post!