3.26.2014

Practice Makes Perfect

Hey Scholars,

In usual autodidact fashion, I've been teaching myself a new program in the quest to become a better blogger and expand my career opportunities.

I was recently introduced to a design program called Inkscape. It's similar to Adobe Illustrator, but it's free and can be customized for your needs (Open Source). It can be downloaded here.

I had a lot of trouble reading the manual for the program. There were too many words and pictures and it was overwhelming. I opted for flying by the seat of my pants and just playing with the tools and options until I figured it out. This took me a little over 4 hours to do before I finished my second creation. The first was never saved and the program crashed mid-design.


I am impressed with the result after a few hours of messing around and I definitely plan on using this program more in the coming weeks.

I hope you enjoyed this short post!


Until Next Time Friends,
♥ Domonique ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post!