5.28.2014

My First Postpartum Workout



Hey Scholars,

I have officially hopped back on the fitness bandwagon. I was able to get in a quick, ten-minute workout on Tuesday as the boys slept. I haven't been cleared by my physicians yet, so I'm not doing any cardio, but I have resumed my calisthenics training from before I was pregnant.

Here is a screenshot of my workout on Fitocracy:



I will be posting a in-depth post in my June 2014 Wellness Journey at the end of June.
Until then, I'll be posting these mini entries to update you.

Thanks for reading!

Make sure you don't miss any future posts by subscribing to my blog. It's free! You can sign up using your email by entering it on the right side of this page or by clinking the Bloglovin button. (It's also free).



Until next time friends,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post!