5.19.2014

Posting Updates

Hey Scholars,

I've been busy lately and not updating the blog as often. I'm sorry about that. Things are going to be changing soon. I've lined up a couple of posts to go live in the next few weeks and I hope you enjoy it!

Here is a look at what the posts you can expect from The Lazy Scholar Blog in the next few weeks:

  • My Parenting Style
  • 1 Month Postpartum Update
  • Eli @ 27 Months
  • Leo @ 1 Month
  • Wellness Journey: May 2014
  • Sanity Savers: How I Use the Bullet Journaling System
This isn't a comprehensive list of the posts, but it is a listing of which posts will definitely go live. I will also be including more pictures of my daily life and short vlogs as well.

Let me know in the comments what you think about this line up and leave suggestions as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about this post!